Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Three O'Clock Mag resurfaces as tocmag

Way back in the mists of time when I was still using a Sony Ericsson T610, I trialled a service called 'Three O'Clock Magazine'. It was one of the first Java magazines on the market and they had a fashion edition. If I remember rightly, it worked some of the time, not all of the time and stopped publishing after just a few issues. I didn't really think any more of it.

Then out of the blue, well after a long absence, an email just pinged into my inbox (well spam box actually but I retrieved it!) announcing the public beta-test of tocmag - a service where anyone can design and publish their own Java magazine and distribute it via the tocmag community. And it's all free.

Well, I thought I'd give it a go except I can't seem to be able to register. So I've emailed them for some help so let's see what they come back with. Once I do get the chance to log in and try it out, I'll review it here. And if anyone else gets a chance to play with the tool, I'm interested to know what you think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean please. Spam will be removed. And thank you for taking the trouble to read and comment. I appreciate it.