Thursday, August 04, 2005

It's only taken me 11 months...

to work out that there's a light on my phone (a Sony Ericsson K700i) (and it's only 2 weeks until I can upgrade). I stumbled on it a couple of week s back when I was playing around with the camera and noticed that there was an option for 'light' on/off. And amazingly it turns a very powerful light on which kinda works like a flash. Except if you look at my pictures on flickr or moblog, you'll see that my nightwork pictures aren't much cop. Anyway, having discovered this very useful gizmo on my phone, I have since used it for all kinds of things. It made me particularly popular last week when I was at the launch party of Living the Moment at the Proud Galleries in Camden (courtesy of young Alfie). I was queuing in the ladies when the lights went out (I think they were trying to get rid of us at the end of the vening). Anyway, I turned my light on and lit the whole room - really handy. Thank you Sony Ericsson. Now if only you could communicate these useful phone things to customers that would be even better! I shall be upgrading soon, and I wonder how long it will take me to work out how to use my new phone!

Photo taken from Sixth Seal where there's a good review of the K700i.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean please. Spam will be removed. And thank you for taking the trouble to read and comment. I appreciate it.