Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Normal service resumes today

And whilst I'm gathering my mobile musings, I thought I'd share with you a project I'm working on with my friends over at Stock-pot Productions. It's a short film entitled 'One Day' with some famous TV names in it such as Toby Stevens, Anton Lesser, Tanya Franks and Thusitha Jayasundera. It's being directed by James Barriscale who is an old Youth Theatre chum of mine. Shooting starts this weekend in Blackpool and we hope to have the whole thing finished in a few weeks. It's amazing the effort required to put together just a few minutes of entertainment. And of course, I'm looking at mobile distribution for them. There's more info about the film on their production website including a synopsis and some good pictures of the cast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean please. Spam will be removed. And thank you for taking the trouble to read and comment. I appreciate it.