Wednesday, February 01, 2006

4 Things Blog Tag

So Tom gave it to Suw who gave it to Euan who gave it to Gia who gave it to Andrew who gave it to Adriana who gave it to Lloyd who gave it to me. So it only seems fair to pass it on in the true spirit of the blogonet.

Four jobs I've had

Pizza Chef
Fashion Store Manager
Babysitter
Head of Customer Experience at a dotcom and mobcom

Four movies I can watch over and over again

Gone with the Wind
Love Actually
The Wizard of Oz
The Fifth Element

Four places I've lived

Barn Lane, East Lancs Road
Clevedon
Worcester
South London

Four TV shows I love

A Little Princess (it was on in the 1970s and I knew the actress who played the princess, Deborah Makepeace, and at the time she was living in an attic just like in the TV show)
Here Come the Double Deckers
The Clangers
Stella Street

Four places I've vacationed

Isle of Man
Paris, France
County Kerry, Ireland
Phuket, Thailand

Four of my favourite dishes

Mock duck pancakes at Eat and Two Veg on Marylebone High Street
Veggie Thai Curry
Mozzarella, avocado and tomato salad with a balsamic vinegar dressing
Veneziana pizza at Pizza Express

Four websites I visit daily (mine are dull too I'm afraid)

Bloglines
Flickr and/or Moblog
Google
BBC

Four places I'd rather be right now

In an outdoor jacuzzi somewhere hot and sunny
In bed
Having a Thai massage session at a fancy spa
Port Erin, Isle of Man enjoying the bracing sea air

Four bloggers I'm tagging (you're it!)

Alfie
Small Values of Cool
PR Blogger
Trend Patrol

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:44 am GMT

    Sorry I've not followed up yet. I'll get to it, I promise. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:58 pm BST

    Dear Helen,

    I wonder if you can tell us what happened to Deborah Makepeace. I remember seeing her in A Little Princess in my girlhood and she was awfully good.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Elfreda
    As far as I know, Deborah Makepeace died in 1999 of cancer. She was only 42. I don't know any more than that I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean please. Spam will be removed. And thank you for taking the trouble to read and comment. I appreciate it.