Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Certificate in Digital Marketing

Last Wednesday, I spent a few hours with the delegates on the IDM's new Certificate in Digital Marketing teaching them about Mobile Marketing. It was a tough call to put in everything I wanted to in just 3 hours, but I got most of it in. The students were all really motivated and asked pertinent questions so we got some good debate going and it also meant that the learning had sunk in. They all knew about blogging and podcasting which makes a change. I've got my next group in a couple of weeks time and I'm also preparing the online learning segment for the certificate which is taking a long time to prepare but looking forward to seeing the results and the feedback as it's my first foray into creating and delivering online learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean please. Spam will be removed. And thank you for taking the trouble to read and comment. I appreciate it.